Mission, Vision and Values
To empower each student to succeed in life and contribute to society.
"Unlocking the Potential in All of Us!"
- Our curriculum and instruction will foster academic excellence and instill confidence in all learners.
- Our curriculum and instruction will integrate and coordinate learning and skill development to provide logical and consistent transitions through all grades.
- Our curriculum and instruction will recognize that staff collaboration and communication are critical for the effective development and delivery of curriculum and student achievement.
- Our curriculum and instruction will benefit from the partnership between the home, school and community.
- Our curriculum and instruction will grow and adapt to meet the needs of an ever-changing global society.
- Professional development goals are aligned with the district's mission.
- Professional development focuses on best practices to maximize student achievement.
- Professional development is valued and requires the allocation of appropriate resources, collaboration, communication, support and accountability.
- Professional development improves all district personnel when integrated into daily practice.
- Professional development is a commitment to life-long learning and professional growth.
- We believe all district facilities and resources should provide for the education of district students while ensuring the health, safety, and welfare of all who utilize the facilities.
- We believe in clear and open communications between district and community.
- We believe long-range planning in facilities and budget is essential to support the curriculum and other district programs.
- We believe a strong school district and its school community work in partnership to ensure the success of each student.
- We believe a strong school district maintains highly qualified and efficacious personnel.
- We believe that technology is a tool that complements the educational goals of our district.
- We believe that technology should be used to support teaching and enhance learning in a responsible and positive way.
- We believe that we must prepare our students for current and future technology by helping them learn how to adapt and embrace constantly changing advancements with the educational technology tools that will move them seamlessly into their future.
- We believe in encouraging students to participate in activities that enhance and broaden their education and life experience.
- We believe all students, faculty, and staff should learn and work in a safe, supportive, and respectful environment.
- We believe all programs must enhance a student's opportunity for success.