Unionville-Chadds Ford School District has partnered with Peachjar to provide digital distribution of important school and community information directly to parents.
Please click on the peach above your school to view your school's Peachjar flyerboard.
** FLYER GUIDELINES **
UCFSD reserves the right to deny the posting and/or distribution of any flyer.
- Adhere to all UCFSD School Board Policies including but not limited to the following:
913-AG-0 Distribution/Posting of Nonschool Materials by Nonschool Organizations/Individuals
913.1 Commercialism in Schools and on School Property
- Be educational in nature and serve the District's stakeholders consisting of students, parents, guardians, and the community
- Be age appropriate for K-12 students
- Not contain sales driven advertising language that simply promotes an individual, agency, and/or organization
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity
- Be in PDF format (vertical layout/8.5 x 11), smaller than 50 MB in file size
FLYERS SHOULD NOT:
- Position the District on a side of a controversial issue
- Promote hostility, disorder or violence
- Disparage ethnic, racial and religious groups.
- Be libelous
- Violate the rights of others.
- Inhibit the functioning of the school.
- Override the school's identity.
- Promote: Gambling, Alcoholic beverages, Tobacco products, Political candidates, parties or organizations, Products or services which advocate the use of drugs, Firearms, Adult-themed entertainment or Religion or religious organizations.
- Promote anything deemed contrary to the mission of UCFSD.