About the PTO DirectoryThe PTO Directory is for the use and convenience of students and families of the Unionville-Chadds Ford School District only. It contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. Copying and distribution is strictly prohibited.
- An online version of the Directory can be accessed through PowerSchool (Directions)
- Printed copies of the Directory are distributed at the start of the school year for an $8.00 fee.
Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year. The continuing mission of the PTO is to make UCF a better place by promoting school spirit, supporting student activities, raising funds for the benefit of the school, and providing a forum for parents to discuss issues as needed. We encourage everyone to play an active role in the education and success of their child!
The Annual Directory is a service (and a UCF PTO tradition) we are pleased to offer that helps foster connections between families.This year’s directory will be bigger and better than ever. To increase its usefulness (and maybe save a few trees) we will be providing a PDF version of the directory in addition to the printed version.
- The PDF version is free and will be available in PowerSchool in the Parent Portal
- Printed directories will still be available as in the past for a nominal fee of $8.00
To be listed in the directory provide your contact information online using this link
To order a printed version of the directory use this link - Printed Directory Order Form
- print and fill out the order form
- Pay $8.00 cash or check (made out to your local PTO)
- Send the form and payment to the school office
The deadline for filling out the Directory Input Form is Friday, September 14th
Directories will be published and delivered in mid October