About PowerSchool Special Programs (PSSP)
The UCF Special Education Department provides unique online access to your student’s special education, gifted education, and Section 504 documents.
By signing up for our electronic records system, PowerSchool Special Programs (PSSP), you are able to view, print, and download your student's documents through a secure, online portal immediately after they are finalized.
If you already have an account set up, click here to login.
If you do not have an account set up, please follow the instructions below to enroll in this web-based system:
1. Complete the registration process for the UCF PowerSchool Parent Portal.
*This information was sent to you via an email from the district at the start of the school year and includes specific student numbers required for registration.
2. Complete the consent form (Spanish consent form) and return the form to your student’s special education teacher, gifted support teacher, or 504 coordinator.
3. Log into the UCF PowerSchool Parent Portal, set up message forwarding, and access your student's documents.
For help with the following topics, please click on the link to view an infographic with step-by-step instructions:
• How to Access Your Child's Progress Report in PSSP
• How to Access Important Documents in PSSP
• How to Sign a Document For Special Education/Gifted/504 Services via DocuSign
If you experience difficulties, please review this additional information for accessing PSSP.
If you have any questions, please contact Leah Reider, Kendall Warren or Shannon Brown.