Family & Community
From early childhood through high school, UCFSD offers outstanding learning experiences to educate and empower students. Our district is rich in tradition, proud of our students and educators, and supportive of our vision, to unlock the potential in all of us. UCFSD does more than just teach children how to read, write and take tests. We foster a love of learning, teach students how to be critical thinkers, and set them on the path for success.
Family and community involvements foster partnerships among schools, family and community groups, and individuals. These partnerships result in sharing and maximizing resources. And they help children and youth develop healthy behaviors and promote healthy families.
Family & Community Resources
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Facilities Use Requests
- FOCUS Committee
- Internet Safety & Cyber Bullying
- Registrar/Student Enrollment
- School Start Time Initiative
- Success for All
- U-PRISE (Special Education Community)
- UCF Education Foundation
- USC Unionville Sports Council
- Wellness Committee and Council