Health and Safety Plan
The following resources demonstrate the District's current efforts to determine the best learning options for the start of the 2020-2021 school year. These resources reflect changes to the previous proposed Health and Safety plan presented to the Board on July 13, 2020. The presentation and FAQs are reflective of new mandates from the Pennsylvania Department of Health announced by Governor Wolf on July 16, 2020.
- UCFSD Health and Safety Plan Presentation - July 20, 2020
- UCFSD Summary Plans - July 20, 2020
- Health and Safety Plan Updated FAQs - Last Updated July 23, 2020
- Learning Options Pros and Cons - Last updated July 16, 2020
The following resources were created prior to the new state mandates ordered by Governor Wolf on July 16, 2020.
- Proposed Health and Safety Plan FAQs - Last updated July 15, 2020
- Pupil Services FAQs - Last updated July 15, 2020
- Proposed UCFSD Health & Safety Plan - Presented to School Board on July 13, 2020