Costco Shopping Procedures (to shop tax exempt at Costco):
- The USC has partnered with the UHS football boosters, and subsidizes a tax exempt Costco membership for use by all USC member clubs.
- Please contact Lynda Nadin by email Lynda.email@example.com to coordinate borrowing the Costco membership card to shop tax free for your booster club.
- The USC/QBC Costco membership card is required and must be presented at Costco checkout for tax exempt shopping.
- Shop for your items.
- Present the Costco tax exempt membership card and tell the cashier you are purchasing for a Unionville HS tax exempt school sports club.
- He/she will give you a form to complete - your name, your booster club name, and the card number on the back of the Costco card.
- Sign the form.
- Pay with your credit card or booster club debit card.
- Please be sure to promptly return the card to Lynda.