Family ID (Registration)
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided and select UCFSD 2022-23 Activities and Performing Arts under the word Programs.
2. Next, click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account, click Log In, and skip steps 3-5 below.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), Email address, password, and phone number.
Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service (you do not have to join the FamilyID email list and can unclick that option if you choose. You also do not want to create a new organization, so do not click that button). Click Submit.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.)).
5. Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.