Emotional health involves learning to decrease stress and become attentive to your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. It involves cultivating an optimistic style of thinking and developing awareness and acceptance of your feelings as well as a capacity to manage them in a healthy way.
• Awareness and ability to manage emotions and behaviors, mostly positive view of self, others, and life circumstances
• Ability to cope with stressors
• Acknowledgment and sharing of feelings
• Enthusiasm about life, self-esteem, self-acceptance
• Optimistic style of thinking
• Independence and interdependence
UCF Wellness Events