Environmental health encourages living in harmony with the natural world and understanding the impact of your interaction with nature and the environment. It also involves caring for your well-being by protecting yourself from environmental toxins and contributing to the well-being of the environment.
• Maintaining and improving the well-being and integrity of the natural ecosystems that surround us
• Recognizing our responsibility for the quality of the air, water, and land around us
• Making a positive impact on our homes, communities, and planet
• Creating sustainable human and ecological communities
• Harmony with the natural world
UCF Wellness Events