Spiritual health encourages discovering a sense of meaning and purpose and connection with something larger than you. It relates to the capacity of being able to balance your inner needs with the needs of the world.
- Learning how to be forgiving, grateful, compassionate, kinder, and less judgmental
- Feeling connected to others, sharing a common purpose
- Seeking meaning and purpose in life activities
- Consistency between behaviors and values/beliefs
- Balancing personal/inner needs with needs of the world
- Establishing peace and harmony in life